On our 20th anniversary, we have much to celebrate:
- Hundreds of student contributors who have shared profound and transformative experiences through their writing.
- Hundreds of thousands of hard-working students who are taking steps to change their lives and who have used The Change Agent as a tool to gain knowledge and skills and to think critically.
- Thousands of dedicated teachers who keep up the hunt for authentic materials and who have stood by The Change Agent as a source of socially relevant and engaging content.
- Scores of students, teachers, and allies who have joined our editorial board to help develop the content for an issue. Your expertise and your support make the magazine not just relevant to students’ lives, but also cutting edge for whatever theme we are focusing on.
- Thousands of subscribers who, in the digital age of billions of inputs, continue to subscribe, which has kept us going all these years.
As a thank you to all of our supporters, we have gifts for you:
- A free issue of The Change Agent! Renew or subscribe before March 1st, and we will send you a free back issue. To select your free back issue, make a note of the title in the “Instructions for Seller” field of the payment form. You can read the issue descriptions here. Options include:
- All About Food (#39)
- Immigration (#38)
- Good Jobs, Not Just Any Jobs (#36)
- Tales of Resilience (#35)
- What’s Age Got to Do With It (#34)
- Health (#28)
- New Lesson Packets with articles grouped by topic, skill, or subject area.
- New online features coming to our website.
Celebrate with us! Add your 20th Anniversary note in the comments below. To be notified as new resources are added to our site throughout our 20th year, follow us on Facebook or join our mailing list.